Kissing Books
Adara has developed a new habit which I find quite sweet of her, really. Whenever we're reading books together nowadays, she will lean forward and kiss the character (of whatever nature) on the page (and, of course, her big brother will then imitate her). She is very fond of giving kisses now. She will kiss animals and dolls, books, and when we're lucky, we'll be blessed with a few angelic smooches, too. It's so beautiful to watch these little people develop, and to be witness to their natures' unfolding, and their idiosyncracies presenting themselves (born from some inner well we have yet to fully understand).
Well, that's it for now. Just a quick note- full of love, though. Wish I could plant one of her kisses over the internet!

1 Comments:
She is gorgeous! We had a great visit--she has grown so much. I'm not surprised she is full of affection.
Post a Comment
<< Home