Hiya!
Adara's cruising is equivalent to her initial stage of crawling-- it's very deliberate and paced. And, well, if she doesn't really want to "cruise" anywhere, she won't. She's not foolhardy. She takes her time.
I remember Aenaon began everything by throwing himself into it completely. When he began to crawl he would throw himself upon the ground, and proceed to do a breakstroke/bellyflop to get wherever he wanted to go (as quickly as he possibly could). He didn't start "walking" either. He stood up and ran across the room and fell down. I later asked myself if that would be considered the day he first started walking.
Adara is also definitely saying 'hi' and waving now. It started a couple of weeks ago, and I wasn't sure if it was just a coincidence that she sounded like she was saying 'hi' when she waved at people. But now I'm convinced it's no coincidence. It sounds more like "(h)iya", but I am positive it is her attempt at using our conventional salutation of "hi" (and it's always accompanied by a wave). She also doesn't do the backward wave that Aenaon (and most babies I've seen do initally).
More later. Our most recent blog entries have not been appearing on our pages, though, for some annoying reason. Hopefully this one will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home