Cheers!
Adara's speeding around now, and is doing her best to make her desires known just as surely as her brother's are. She takes a few beatings for being the more vulnerable of the two. But she is the sought after playmate, is bestowed with much attention, and is the recipient (or guinea pig) of/for Aenaon's creative endeavors.
She has a great appetite, but really prefers to feed herself. She gets frustrated and swats at the spoon if she's subject to it for too long a time. She eats big kids' foods, which is not something I'm proud of, but it always seems to happen. Our food processor broke long ago, and once she began to eat non-pureed foods, we pretty much stuck with that model. But she's eaten things I didn't dare give Aenaon until he was far older. I feel I don't give her enough freshly prepared vegetables and fruits, but we do all right, I suppose.
Just now I went over to those sweet two, who are eating a granny smith apple (Adara's is sectioned off and peeled, and Aeanon is eating the rest), and Adara just started to cough, so Aenaon went to pat her back so she wouldn't "choke", but then he couldn't reach it from the position he was in, so he tried to hit her stomach instead. This made her cry, and I explained and demonstrated that we tap the other's back only, if they're choking, so he demonstrated it, and everyone was happy. Then he said "cheers!" and held his piece of apple to Adara's piece.
And that's that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home