Born in the Bathroom, The Path to Enlightenment

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Adara and Mama Pic

As you might have guessed, mom has been handling my blog LAST, so most often I get overlooked (or included in someone else's blog...namely, my big brother's!). I am growing into a big girl now. I'm bigger, faster, stronger, more willful and more interested than I was the last time I wrote. I like to talk- a lot! I do my best to keep up with my brother, and I keep up pretty well (plus, he humors me a lot, and does things at my speed, and plays the games I initiate!). I love to eat sand, crawl through and splash in the water. I am sorry, but I am going to crawl to the door to get my papi and brother's attention (I'm knocking on the door as I dictate this). So, that's all for now.

More people say I look like Mama now than they used to. So we took a picture for you to see us together. There was none that came out too great, but this one was in focus, so here it is. What do you think? Do I definitely favor Papi more, or not necessarily...
?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home